Beulah has been building businesses and non-profit organizations for more than 30 years. She has dedicated her education and career to business, community economic development, public policy and project management. An experienced designer and strategic planner, Beulah gives her clients the benefit of her experience and expertise helping them link organizational and website goals.
- Dynamic and results-oriented leader with proven success in establishing and revitalizing organizations
- Extensive experience in assessment, planning, policy, product and program development, and implementation
- Extensive experience in business as well as community economic development
- Extensive experience in operations and human resource management, budgeting, administration, coaching, facilitation and training, and commercial (developmental) lending
- Extensive hands-on experience in website development
- Track record for establishing and improving service delivery through team-centered leadership, staff development and effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Critical thinker with common-sense approach to problem solving; above average attention to detail
- Educational and Professional Background
- Master of Business Administration, Heriott Watt University, Edinburgh Business School
- Masters Certificate in Project Management, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Lean Yellow Belt Certification, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters, NL
- Juran Quality Facilitator, Juran Institute
With family roots seeped in business and an entrepreneur herself, she started her first small business venture in the mid 1980s and for a number of years balanced business and community work with a successful career in the public sector. During her career in both public and private sectors, Beulah has seen, first hand, what works and what doesn’t and is delighted to share that expertise with her clients.
Helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses had always been a passion of mine. In 2012 I left a lifelong career in planning and policy development with government to pursue family and business interests full time. Using my 35 years of management consulting expertise, I now design websites for individuals, not-for-profit organizations and small businesses. Bouzane Consulting gives the perfect opportunity to share my expertise while assisting clients connect their business and website goals. Best of all, it gives me the opportunity to write, design and create. How cool is that!