We design and host websites for individuals, not-for-profit organizations and small businesses
everything from one page to multiple page sites
affordable and friendly service guaranteed
If you are like most of us, you don't have enough time in your day to do everything you want to do. This is particularly true if you are a hobbyist, a small business owner or if you operate a non-profit organization. You probably know that an online presence is a MUST in today’s environment but may not have the time or expertise to deal with it effectively. Here’s where we can help.
You must have a domain name, a web host and an awesome looking website.
We can provide all three of these things for you.
So Let's Get Started!
The Heavy Lifting
We take the work off your hands bringing our small business and management expertise to the table to help you succeed. You just have to tell us what you are trying to achieve and we will design, build and launch your website making sure it looks amazing and that it is in sync with your overall goals.
What You Need
Not sure what's involved? We'll talk you through the essentials and get rid of the confusion. We'll help you purchase your domain name, design your website and then host it for you. We take the worry off your shoulders not just during the design and launch stages. We provide support over the long haul.
With The Content
A potential customer takes less than 10 seconds to decide if they will stay on your website. That is why it is so important that you capture your audience with the right wording, the right content. If you find that intimidating or it's not your area of expertise,we can help. We can write and maintain your content, including blogs.
Your site needs to look great, function properly and be found easily and quickly. It needs to be responsive to the various modes of viewing - mobile phones, ipads, notebooks, laptops, desktops and so on. This means photos, graphics and pages need to conform to whatever size screen the viewer is using. And the good neews is that design work is generally a one-time cost.
We build beautiful, high quality, custom websites at affordable prices!
Whether you're in the market for a brand new online presence or your current site needs an overhaul, we can help. We'll design, build and launch your site for you. Our website packages include domain registration, hosting and ongoing site maintenance for the first year. Subsequently it is included in our annual renewal package.
Your site will be built on a WordPress CMS platform which involves numerous templates and plugins for functionality and security. Software developers are continually updating and upgrading these applications. Once your website is launched it must be maintained on an ongoing basis to ensure all software is current. If you don't have the time or don't want the burden of that work, we can take care of it for you. Our monthly maintenance will give you peace-of-mind knowing that your website will continue to run smoothly. This service is included with the annual renewal.
Take a look at some of my portfolio below!
Geoff Goodyear Photography
Creating Geoff's website, www.geoffgoodyearphotography.ca, was such a delight! His award-winning photography is phenomenal. The website displays his images of Labrador and other places around the world. Combining his love for the land, wildlife, people and culture with his skills behind the lens is nothing short of a work of art.
The Beothuk Institute is a not-for-profit, volunteer, organization committed to developing a better public knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the history and culture of the Beothuk, of their prehistoric ancestors, and of other First Nation Peoples of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
It was an honour to design this website as it allowed me to play a role, albeit a small one, in preserving some of the history of the Beothuk people. www.beothukinstitute.ca.
Pete Barrett Craft
Every product is different! With the exception of the hand drums which are created by George Barrett, each product is handcrafted by Pete Barrett using original designs and quality materials - unique jewelry and craft items such as aboriginal artwork, aboriginal hand drums, fibre art, glass art as well as embroidery kits and supplies for the ‘do it yourselfers’.
Barbour Living Heritage Village
Such a pleasure to work with the Board and Management of the Cape Freels Heritage Trust! This not-for-profit organization is responsible for preservation and operation of the Barbour Living Heritage Village. These are historic, heritage properties that were once owned by the Barbour family, a prominent merchant family in the coastal Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. This is a tourist attraction for residents and non-residents of the Province offering guided tours, living interpretation, walking trails, picnics, dining, entertainment, shopping and accommodations.
Rev. Valerie Peyton Kingsbury is my sister. She writes a weekly blog that is thought provoking and inspiring. I have had the pleasure of creating the graphics for her work since she started the website, www.peytonkingsbury.ca a few years ago.
Making words come alive through images and pictures is so much fun. My inspiration comes from the main theme or the thread of emotion that jumps out as I begin to read or write. Sometimes what starts out as one creation changes completely as I gain a different understanding or am distracted by a particular thought.
- A Day I Will Never Forget May 27, 202030 Years Ago Today - A Day I Will Never Forget! I was ordained a minister of word, sacrament and pastoral care in the United Church of Canada, and now ... Read more › The post A Day I Will Never Forget appeared first on Valerie Peyton Kingsbury.Valerie
- What Footprint Will You Leave May 20, 2020You will feel the presence of the ancestors and avail yourself of their wisdom and love and you will think what mark will I leave - my footprint; my legacy Read more › The post What Footprint Will You Leave appeared first on Valerie Peyton Kingsbury.Valerie
- We Laughed So Hard May 13, 2020We laughed so hard! In the midst of that I could feel a release of the tension and the heaviness and the space around me felt lighter. Read more › The post We Laughed So Hard appeared first on Valerie Peyton Kingsbury.Valerie
- The Before – The Now – The After May 6, 2020A look at Before. A look at Now. And then, I stopped to ponder the After. What will our new normal look like - the rat race or will we become the ocean. Read more › The post The Before – The Now – The After appeared first on Valerie Peyton Kingsbury.Valerie
- A Space for Sabbath Time April 29, 2020Sabbath time - turn off the noises of the world, the voices; curl up and read a book, listen to music or sing or simply sit and listen in the silence Read more › The post A Space for Sabbath Time appeared first on Valerie Peyton Kingsbury.Valerie