I design and host websites for individuals, not-for-profit organizations and small businesses
everything from one page to multiple page sites
affordable and friendly service guaranteed
Geoff Goodyear Photography
Creating Geoff's website, www.geoffgoodyearphotography.ca, was such a delight! His award-winning photography is phenomenal. The website displays his images of Labrador and other places around the world. Combining his love for the land, wildlife, people and culture with his skills behind the lens is nothing short of a work of art.
The Beothuk Institute is a not-for-profit, volunteer, organization committed to developing a better public knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the history and culture of the Beothuk, of their prehistoric ancestors, and of other First Nation Peoples of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
It was an honour to design this website as it allowed me to play a role, albeit a small one, in preserving some of the history of the Beothuk people. www.beothukinstitute.ca.
Pete Barrett Craft
Every product is different! With the exception of the hand drums which are created by George Barrett, each product is handcrafted by Pete Barrett using original designs and quality materials - unique jewelry and craft items such as aboriginal artwork, aboriginal hand drums, fibre art, glass art as well as embroidery kits and supplies for the ‘do it yourselfers’.
Barbour Living Heritage Village
Such a pleasure to work with the Board and Management of the Cape Freels Heritage Trust! This not-for-profit organization is responsible for preservation and operation of the Barbour Living Heritage Village. These are historic, heritage properties that were once owned by the Barbour family, a prominent merchant family in the coastal Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. This is a tourist attraction for residents and non-residents of the Province offering guided tours, living interpretation, walking trails, picnics, dining, entertainment, shopping and accommodations.
Diocese of Central Newfoundland
The Anglican Diocese of Central Newfoundland is one of my newest clients. The purpose of the website is to provide information about the Diocese, their structure, their faith and their ministry in action. The Diocese consists of 32 parishes and more than 100 churches. Working with them to create this beautiful and informative website was a pleasure.
Rev. Valerie Peyton Kingsbury is my sister. She writes a weekly blog that is thought provoking and inspiring. I have had the pleasure of creating the graphics for her work since she started the website, www.peytonkingsbury.ca a few years ago.
Making words come alive through images and pictures is so much fun. My inspiration comes from the main theme or the thread of emotion that jumps out as I begin to read or write. Sometimes what starts out as one creation changes completely as I gain a different understanding or am distracted by a particular thought.
- Dare to Take the Journey March 20, 2019When we venture into the wilderness we must allow that space to speak to us and shape us - not an easy process. I pray that you dare to take the journey Read more › The post Dare to Take the Journey appeared first on Valerie Peyton Kingsbury.Valerie
- Pick Up a Star Fish and Make a Difference March 13, 2019Sometimes what we can do seems to make such a little difference that we often do nothing but I am asking that you Pick Up a Star Fish and Make a Difference to one person's life. Read more › The post Pick Up a Star Fish and Make a Difference appeared first on Valerie Peyton […]Valerie
- Two Stories and Seeing Possibilities March 6, 2019Two congregations. Two stories. The willingness of one faith family to explore new ideas; the other to go out on a limb and take a chance Read more › The post Two Stories and Seeing Possibilities appeared first on Valerie Peyton Kingsbury.Valerie
- Those God Moments February 27, 2019I was reminded that these “God moments” are a lot more frequent than I once thought. they come at unexpected times and in unexpected ways but when they ... Read more › The post Those God Moments appeared first on Valerie Peyton Kingsbury.Valerie
- The Roller Coaster Ride February 20, 2019Who we are ... connected in such a manner that we are able to take the roller coaster ride and ultimately feel exhilarated and empowered; humbled and held Read more › The post The Roller Coaster Ride appeared first on Valerie Peyton Kingsbury.Valerie